- Prescription Lenses
- Personalized custom frame and lens fittings.
- Free lifetime frame adjustments, minor repairs, and cleanings.
- In-store lab for same day-service, in most cases.
- Discounts on multiple pairs of eyeglasses.
- Insurance claims filed for participating plans.
- Industrial Safety Eyewear Program.
- Frame and lens warranties available at NC on most products.
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.
- Specialty eyewear for computer users and sports enthusiasts
- Mirror-flex baby frames
- Progressive lenses for small frames (that will not compromise vision).
- Progressive lenses without the “swimming,” “tunnel vision,” and “restricted area” syndromes.
- Polarized lenses that reduce glare and increase visual comfort (in the sun and while driving).
- Anti-reflective lenses that reduce night glare and increase visual acuity.
- Transition lenses that increase visual comfort outdoors (darkening outside, and lightening inside).
- Advanced lens materials available to reduce thickness and weight, and improve cosmetic appearance of strong prescriptions